1. INFORMATION COLLECTED. We may collect and use the following types of personal information: your name, age, sex; credit card or bank account information; information regarding your use of the Site; orders you place; registration information; information that you browser sends whenever you visit the Site; and any other information you provide to us. You do not need to register or provide us with any personal information in order to visit and view the Site. However, if you wish to receive newsletters, make a purchase, enter any contest, or participate in certain other Site activities, you may be asked to register and/or submit certain personally identifiable information. Such information may include your name, e-mail address, street or postal address, telephone number, password, and credit card billing or other payment information.
2. USE OF INFORMATION. Subject to all applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations, BROOKLYN DJ STUDIO reserves the right to use your personal information for any purposes that BROOKLYN DJ STUDIO may choose, including sharing with such information with third parties for purposes such as hosting and maintenance, database storage and management, advertising sales, e-mail marketing, e-commerce functions and credit card/payment processing.
3. CHANGING OR DELETING INFORMATION. You may at any time request to see and update or correct the information you have provided to us by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
4. THIRD PARTIES AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. Our Site may contain advertisements and links to other web sites. This is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of any affiliation with those advertisers or the operators of those web sites. We do not exercise control over third party web sites. They may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, and collect or solicit both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information from you. Other web sites have their own privacy policies and practices and we encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies or statements of the other web sites and services you visit.
5. OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN. BROOKLYN DJ STUDIO does not sell services for purchases by children. We may offer services and classes tailored for children, however said services and/or classes are to be purchased by adults. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal identifiable Information, we will delete it from our files. If any parent or guardian becomes aware that their child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent (or that we have otherwise collected or obtained such information), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP.
In the event we change ownership or merge with another entity, we reserve the right to transfer, sell, or assign all information that we have collected.